Saturday, October 9, 2010

Puzzle-4

"I could have been killed, Inspector Wright..!" cried Sam Dancer as the brilliant detective stepped in his disco.

"Tell me what happened," Inspector Wright asked.

"I was closing my disco and then this guy came with a gun. He took all my money and took a shot at me. Luckily, it only scraped past my arm," Sam said, showing him a bandaged flesh wound. "I didn't touch anything. I have seen enough detective movies to know that you would want to look for clues."

Inspector Wright stood in the middle of the mirrored walls that perfectly reflected the scene of the crime.

"You left one clue too many Sam. Or maybe you didn't leave it. You are lying."

Why didn't Inspector Wright believe Sam's story..?
ANSWER :
If the "bullet" just scraped past Sam's arm,
one of the mirrored walls would be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment