Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Santa Goes On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire :) Nice end...

A Santa Goes On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Amitabh Bachan : "Santa , you've done very well so far - $500,000 and one lifeline left -- phone a friend.

The next question will give you the top prize of One Million dollars if you get it right ... but if you get it wrong you will drop back to $32,000 -- are you ready?"

Santa : "Sure, I'll have a go!"

Amitabh Bachan : "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest?

Is it........

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush

Remember Santa  its worth 1 Million dollars."

"I think I know who it..but I'm not 100%...

No, I haven't got a clue. I'd like to phone a friend Amitabh Bachan , just to be sure.

Amitabh Bachan : "Yes, who, Santa , do you want to phone?

Santa : "I'll phone my friend Banta  back home in Birmingham."

(ringing)

Banta  (also a blonde): "Hello..."

Amitabh Bachan : "Hello Banta , its Amitabh Bachan  here from Who Wants to be a Millionaire-I have Santa  here and she is doing really well on $500,000, but needs your help to be a Million.

The next voice you hear will be Santa 's and she'll read you the question.

There are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer -- fire away Santa ."

Santa : "Banta , which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it:

A-Robin

B-Sparrow

C-Cuckoo

D-Thrush"

Banta : "Oh Gees, Santa  that's simple.....It's a Cuckoo."

Santa : "You think?"

Banta : "I'm sure."

Santa : " Thanks Banta ." (hangs up)

Amitabh Bachan : "Well, do you want to stick on $500,000 or play on for the Million, Santa ?"

Santa : "I want to play, I'll go with C-Cuckoo"

Amitabh Bachan : "Is that your final answer?"

Santa : "It is."

Amitabh Bachan : "Are you confident?"

Santa : "Yes fairly, Banta 's a sound bet."

Amitabh Bachan : "Santa .....you had $500,000 and you said C-Cuckoo ...you're right! - You have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Here is your check. You have been a great contestant and a real gambler. Audience please put your hands together for Santa ."

(clapping)

That night Santa  calls round to Banta  and brings her down to a local bar for a celebration drink and, as they are sipping their Champagne, Santa  turns to Banta  and asks "Tell me Banta , How in God's name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest?

Banta : "Listen Santa , everybody knows that a Cuckoo lives in a clock." 


No comments:

Post a Comment