Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very funny joke...:)

A lady was on a plane, arriving from Switzerland . She found herself seated next to a nice priest.
She asked him, " Excuse me Father, could I ask you a favor ? "

The priest replied, " Of course my child. What can I do for you ? "


I have a small problem and wonder whether you could help. I bought myself a new sophisticated women's hair remover gadget, for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the cutoms duty declaration limits. As I do not have enough money to pay duty, I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock ? " 


The priest replied, " Of course I could, my child. But, you must realize that being a priest, I can not lie ! "
The lady said, " You have such an honest face Father. I am sure they will not ask you any questions "
So, she gave him the ' Hair remover ' gadget, which the priest put under his cassock. The aircraft arrived at its destination. The priest presented himself to one of the customs officers.
He asked the priest, " Father, do you have anything to declare ? "


The priest replied truthfully, " Son . . . . from the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare "
Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, " And from the sash down father, what do you have ?"
Again the priest replied truthfully, " Son . . . . I have there a marvelous little instrument destined for use by women, but . . . . which has never been used ! " 

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, " Go ahead Father. Next person please . . . . . !!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment